Find exclusive videos and content by becoming a member.
A membership to The Enthusiastic Buddhist Society gives you monthly doses of learning, motivation and inspiration to help you on your spiritual path.
By becoming a member you will get:
- Access to all the teachings on our site available to members only
- Exclusive teaching every month from Mindah, designed to take your practice and understanding of meditation & Buddhist theory to the next level
- Concise video teaching between 25 – 40 minutes, full of quick, simple, practical tips, getting right to the bottom line, so you know exactly how to implement these practices into your life TODAY
- Live Monthly Q&A sessions with Mindah where you can ask questions about Buddhism and meditation
- Monthly meditation challenges to provide inspiration and accountability and help you become more consistent in your practice.
- Transformation of a Buddhist Meditator Guide – an inspirational tool and detailed roadmap to help you identify where you are in terms of your practice and what steps you need to make to get to the next stage – No more wondering whether you’re on the right track.
- Guided meditations to help focus and deepen your practice
- Comprehensive teachings across all Buddhist traditions (Theravada, Mahayana & Vajrayana) – we cover it all!
- Access to our Private Facebook Group – a community of like-minded people who can offer insight, advice, motivation and support
choose your plan:
- Unlimited access to the whole site for a month.
- Recurring billing.
- Cancel anytime.
- Best Value! Save $34!
- Unlimited access to the whole site for 12 months.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- Recurring billing.
Membership prices are in Australian dollars.
Our membership model uses PayPal to help you easily self-manage your subscription to our site.
If you have a credit card, you can easily create a free PayPal account during checkout. It’s very simple, you only need a credit card, email and password. See how
- Products (videos, audios, etc.) on this site are designed for educational and inspirational purposes only and are not to be relied on as a substitute for professional medical advice if you are experiencing serious medical issues.