Find exclusive videos and content by becoming a member.
A membership to The Enthusiastic Buddhist Society gives you monthly doses of learning, motivation and inspiration to help you on your spiritual path.
By becoming a member you will get:
- Access to all the teachings on our site available to members only
- Exclusive teachings every month from Mindah, designed to take your practice and understanding of meditation & Buddhist theory to the next level – 2 new teachings every month.
- Concise video teachings between 25 – 40 minutes, full of quick, simple, practical tips, getting right to the bottom line, so you know exactly how to implement these practices into your life TODAY
- Monthly meditation challenges to provide inspiration and accountability and help you become more consistent in your practice.
- Transformation of a Buddhist Meditator Guide – an inspirational tool and detailed roadmap to help you identify where you are in terms of your practice and what steps you need to make to get to the next stage – No more wondering whether you’re on the right track.
- Guided meditations to help focus and deepen your practice
- Comprehensive teachings across all Buddhist traditions (Theravada, Mahayana & Vajrayana) – we cover it all!
- Monthly Q&As with Mindah where you can ask questions about Buddhism and meditation
- Access to our Private Facebook Group – a community of like-minded people who can offer insight, advice, motivation and support
choose your plan:
- Unlimited access to the whole site for a month.
- Recurring billing.
- Cancel anytime.
- Best Value! Save $34!
- Unlimited access to the whole site for 12 months.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- Recurring billing.
Membership prices are in Australian dollars.
Don’t have PayPal? Easily create a free PayPal account during checkout. See more
PayPal securely stores your credit or debit card details and allows you to make secure online payments.
PayPal is our chosen provider as it allows you to easily self-manage your own account.
- Products (videos, audios, etc.) on this site are designed for educational and inspirational purposes only and are not to be relied on as a substitute for professional medical advice if you are experiencing serious medical issues.