Find exclusive videos and content by becoming a member.
Our website is optimized to run on Macs, PCs, tablets, iPhones and Android phones.
If you are experiencing any problems viewing our site on a computer, try accessing our site from a different browser (try Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla or Internet Explorer). Also make sure you are using the latest version of the browser, as our website might not display properly on outdated versions of browsers.
Please try the following:
1. If you are a member, you can try logging out and logging back in.
2. Close your browser window, wait a few seconds and open a new session.
3. Try accessing our website using a different browser (e.g. if you use Google Chrome, try using Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer). Also make sure you are using the latest version of the browser, as our website might not display properly on outdated versions of browsers.
4. Shut down your device and restart it. Sometimes this can clear out old information that is slowing down your device.
5. Try using a different device to rule out whether the problem is device-related. For example, if you cannot access our website on your computer, try it on your mobile phone or tablet.
6. Try clearing the caches or cookies in your browser. This process will vary from browser to browser. First try clearing the browser’s cache and then the browser’s cookies to see if either step fixes the issue.
If you have forgotten your username or password, please refer to the following questions “I have forgotten my username or password”.
If you are certain you have the correct username and password but still cannot log in:
* Try clearing your browsers cookies. You can refer to this guide for clearing cookies: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser’s-Cookies
* Make sure your cookies are enabled. You can set your settings to only allow cookies from our site. This will let our system to set a cookie so that you don’t encounter login issues. You can refer to this guide here for enabling cookies: http://www.wikihow.com/Enable-Cookies-in-Your-Internet-Web-Browser
* If you are still having problems, please email us at with details about your username and what type of device and browser you are using.
We can help you retrieve your username. Please send us an email to . Your email must be sent from the email that is registered with your account (to prove ownership).
Please also provide us with:
Your first and last name
If you have forgotten your password, make sure you are not logged in on our website.
Click on Login, then click on “Lost your password?”
Enter your username or email associated with your account. Click Get New Password.
An email will be sent to you. Make sure you check your Spam folder. Click on the link in the email to create a new password.
It will automatically generate a suggested password for you. Delete this and enter in your own password.
Click Reset Password to save your new password.
If you need assistance, please send us an email to . Your email must be sent from the email that is registered with your account (to prove ownership). Please also provide us with:
Your first name
Your desired new password
We will initiate a password change for you.
It’s important to have a strong internet connection to ensure video and audios are able to stream smoothly. If you are having trouble streaming, then we suggest pausing the video to let it buffer for 10 minutes. When you return, it should have sufficiently buffered enough to allow for smooth playback.
In some instances, you might find streaming improves by:
1. Changing your device
2. Changing your browser type
3. Shutting down and rebooting your device
4. Closing other windows already open on your device
The Enthusiastic Buddhist Society website is optimized to run on Macs, PCs, iPhones and Android phones.
If you’re still experiencing issues you can email us at .
Unfortunately, this is not possible. You will need internet access to stream the video and audio content.
Return to the FAQs menu